- 1 large banana
- 2 medium eggs ,beaten
- Pinch of baking powder(gluten-free if Coeliac)
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp oil
- 25 g pecans, roughly chopped
- 125 g raspberries
- In a bowl, mash 1 large banana with fork until it resembles a thick puree.
- Stir in 2 beaten eggs, a pinch of baking powder and splash of vanilla extract.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or pancake pan a medium heat and brush with ½ tsp oil.
- Using half the batter, spoon two pancakes into the pan, cook for 1-2 min each side, then tip onto a plate.
- Repeat the process with another ½ tsp oil and the remaining batter.
- Top the pancakes with 25g roughly chopped pecans and raspberries.