As the name suggests, our Lake Side Rooms overlook the world famous Lakes of Killarney National Park and Ireland’s highest mountain range, the MacGillyCuddy’s Reeks they make the perfect hideaway for a romantic retreat.
These rooms are designed to combine some of Killarney’s most stunning views with a plush, spacious, beautifully finished retreat.
Most Lake Side Rooms have a private balcony. Styled in calming natural colours inspired by the Kerry landscape so that you can truly enjoy the peacefulness of the hotel stunning location can be truly enjoyed.
Ideal for couples, friends or families these guestrooms can be configured with either a King Size, Twin Single beds or two 5ft Queen Beds as well as the option of interconnecting rooms designed to offer a haven or comfort for families.
Many Lake Side Rooms offer a breath-taking vantage across some of Kerry’s icons including the ‘Meeting of the Waters’, Ross Castle, Innisfallen Island, Killarney Golf and Fishing Club and Corrán Tuathail – Ireland’s highest mountain.
Size & Bed
Generous in size - every inch of the 40 square metre (430 sq. ft.). Spacious Bedrooms with 1 superior King or twin Beds ( 2 singles). rooms have been tailored to maximize comfort, from the padded clothes hangers holding the fluffiest of robes to the luxury VOYA amenities in the bathrooms.
Features and Facilities
- Spectacular views of the Lakes or Killarney & McGillicuddy Reeks
- Air Conditioning
- Most Rooms with Large Private Balcony
- Modern En Suite Bathroom with separate Shower and Free Standing Bath Tub
- Complimentary High Speed WiFi Internet Access
- Mini Bar
- Complimentary Mineral Water, replenished twice daily
- Nespresso Coffee machine & Tea Making Facilities
- Twice Daily Housekeeping Service including Turndown
- In-Room Safe