Make a reservation
The Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa is veritable home from home for the travelling golfer, offering every comfort and amenity possible to ensure a memorable trip.
The hotel provides an ideal base to access the impressive Links and Parkland courses of the South West of Ireland, with a landing pad on site to allow for private helicopter transfers to courses further afield.
The hotel is located directly above Killarney Golf & Fishing Club and its all-weather driving range. The club offers two beautiful parkland courses, Killeen and Mahony’s Point, the former playing host to the 2010 & 2011 Irish Open. Within easy access of the hotel are the old favourites – Ballybunion, Waterville, Tralee, Dooks, Dingle and Beaufort. Lahinch and Old Head can also be accessed within approximately 2hours.
Here at the Aghadoe Heights we know just how tough a day on the course can be, that is why we will be waiting on your return with a friendly smile, a dedicated golfer’s drying room and a cold pint of Guinness. Our golfers can look forward to coming home to relax in our comfortable sports bar which screens live sporting events from across the globe.
- Assistance with tee times
- Complimentary transfers to Killarney Golf & Fishing Club (excludes groups)
- Early breakfast from 5am (advance notice required)
- Breakfast to go
- Golf club and shoe cleaning facility
- All weather driving range and practice greens located nearby
- Physiotherapy and sports massages can be arranged on site
- Assistance with arranging golf lessons