Blueberry & Chia Seed Muffins
Time to get baking again - Blueberry and Chia Seed muffin recipe courtesy of pastry chef Cosmo 👨🏻🍳
This recipe is ideal for getting children involved and they are sure to enjoy the tasty results ✨
2 bananas mashed
125g whole meal flour
200g rolled oats
75g brown sugar
250 ml milk
2 large eggs, separated
3 tbsp of sunflower oil
3 tbsp of chia seeds [optional]
3 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200oC/Gas 6
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, chia seeds, salt and sugar.
3. Mash the bananas with a fork, separate eggs, create a well in the dry ingredients and add the banana, egg yolks, milk and oil.
Mix everything gently until a wet batter forms.
4. In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks, fold the egg whites and blueberries into the muffin batter until everything is mixed evenly.
5. Divide into cases and bake for 25 mins
And enjoy tag us #loveaghadoe with your delicious creations 🧁
Check out our other recipes here