Chicken & Prawn Egg Noodles Stir Fry
This week chef has given us a delicious crowd-pleaser! Super quick and the perfect midweek dinner!
- 2 tbsp.
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 200 g raw king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 200g chicken breast
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200 g sugar snap peas
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. crushed ginger
- 100 ml low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornflour
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Pinch chili flakes
- 250g egg noodles
1. In a large pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add prawns and chicken, season with salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes, then remove from pan.
2. Return pan to heat and heat sesame oil. Add broccoli, peas, and pepper and cook 7 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute more.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, cornflour, lime juice, brown sugar and a pinch of chili flakes. Add to pan and toss to coat. Add prawns and cook through for 2 minutes.
4. Cook the egg noodles according to instructions (approx. 5-6 min)
5. Serve in bowls garnished with the toasted cashews.
Tag us #loveaghadoe with your delicious creations 🧁
Check out our other recipes here